Beryl doesn’t see property management as a job, but rather as a trustee for the investment the owner has made. Her aim is to always maximise rental return for landlords, while ensuring that tenants abide by laws and moral compass.
Beryl is a tenacious and hardworking person, who is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. Beryl’s honest and upfront personality and her extensive knowledge in the rental market make Beryl well suited to work with both investors, who have a reasonably large rental portfolio, to single property investors who need help understanding property investment complexities.
When not at work, Beryl spends time with her family. It is important to Beryl to ensure her close knit family are happy and healthy. Her grandchildren and husband take up most of her leisure time, however she enjoys cooking as a way to relax.
Past winner of the following Professionals Group awards:
- Runner up Letting Manager of the Year Auckland/Northland
- Winner Letting Manager of the Year Auckland/Northland
- Winner Letting Manager of the Year New Zealand.
- Winner Property Manager of the Year New Zealand
- Team Member Property Management Team of the Year
If you would like further information, please call Beryl on 0276 494 926